Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:irked:

Wasn't it you that was complaining about people cleaning out their inbox so you could send them a pm????

Doesn't that fall under one of those old parental sayings; "Do as I say, not as I do"? :playball:

:oops:

It just fills up without you noticing sometimes. :oops:

The forum gave me a mail telling my my box was full and who tried to send me a message. That's handy!

Does anyone else feel odd when they emtpy their box? As if you're sure something important is about to be deleted?

I am really bad about it! :lol: I find the new grid box intimidating, when it starts getting red I get rid of a few...that's usually all I'm good for. :mrgreen: It's so silly.

yeah...it sucks not having a save box anymore! I'm a packrat...you should see my EMAIL inbox!!!

core_17 said:
yeah...it sucks not having a save box anymore! I'm a packrat...you should see my EMAIL inbox!!!
And what about your closets? Are they jammed full of IMPORTANT STUFF?? ;)

terri said:
And what about your closets? Are they jammed full of IMPORTANT STUFF?? ;)

:oops: :oops: You don't wanna see my closets. Or my drawers...or my bathroom shelves. It's funny, cuz my boyfriend is the anti-packrat, and even throws away things like yearbooks.

::points finger and laughs at Ferny::

Taste of your own medicine, eh?

ha, i certainly don't have that problem. i get about 1 email a week :cry: and thats from me :biglaugh:

Do you want me to send you 99 more so you can be full JonMikal? :mrgreen:

What's that saying about the pot and the kettle, Matt?? :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back