First pics

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by Rahb, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Rahb

Rahb TPF Noob!

Well, this is my first attempt. Critiques and tips are welcome and requested. These were taken with my 35mm canon rebel, and I had them developed and put on cd by ritz/wolf. I then touched in Photoshop 7. Let me know if the white is too much gaussian blur, and if i did too much color contrast on the pink one.

White
    [​IMG]

Pink
    [​IMG]

2. df3photo

df3photo TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Id say tone down the blur a touch and the contrast a touch on the other and they look pretty good. nice work

3. Rahb

Rahb TPF Noob!

It has just come to my attention that I placed this thread in the wrong area. Admin, please delete or move, whichever works for you. I only read the work critique and assumed it was to post pictures and have them critiqued. I just read the sticky and discovered that it is for specific help.

4. Alpha

Alpha Troll Extraordinaire

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Just pretend like you're asking "Is there anything i could/should be doing differently/better in these photos?" ;)

5. Rahb

Rahb TPF Noob!

in the future (now that I know where to post such a thread) should I make the pictures smaller for easier viewing? I run a pretty high resolution on my computer since I do gaming, so i don't know if these pictures are having to be panned to see the whole thing? thx

In regards to the pictures: These are two flowers from my hotel in Jamaica where I was married (last year). I've had them since then and had not retouched them. so the blur is too much on the white?