First pics

Rahb

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Well, this is my first attempt. Critiques and tips are welcome and requested. These were taken with my 35mm canon rebel, and I had them developed and put on cd by ritz/wolf. I then touched in Photoshop 7. Let me know if the white is too much gaussian blur, and if i did too much color contrast on the pink one.

White
whitepink1.jpg

Pink
hotpink1.jpg

It has just come to my attention that I placed this thread in the wrong area. Admin, please delete or move, whichever works for you. I only read the work critique and assumed it was to post pictures and have them critiqued. I just read the sticky and discovered that it is for specific help.

Just pretend like you're asking "Is there anything i could/should be doing differently/better in these photos?" ;)

in the future (now that I know where to post such a thread) should I make the pictures smaller for easier viewing? I run a pretty high resolution on my computer since I do gaming, so i don't know if these pictures are having to be panned to see the whole thing? thx

In regards to the pictures: These are two flowers from my hotel in Jamaica where I was married (last year). I've had them since then and had not retouched them. so the blur is too much on the white?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back