First Shot With My Triggers C&C Please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I finally got my wireless triggers and am so pumped haha. I'm ugly, but ignore that haha how's everything else?

vymouu.jpg

haha thank you. I have a lowish self esteem when it comes to my looks lol

haha well thank you!

Sorry to break up the love fest... but you need to not wear a black shirt on a black backdrop. They call that "floating head syndrome". Also, try to reflect some light onto the shadowed side of your head or behind you to separate where your hair starts and the background ends.

i hear you on the shirt, but I wasnt going to get dressed up at 1 in the morning to test my triggers lol

PerfectlyFlawed + TylerF

:popcorn:

This is your best self-portrait that I've seen on here. I like how dark it is, I understand the point about floating heads though. You kinda got away with it here I think, can see some neckline, maybe brighten that up.

I dig the expression, looks like you're ready to punch someone :)

haha thank you, the worst part is thats my neutral face lol. ppl ask me all the time if i'm mad or something lol. I know I should have worn a lighter shirt but was too lazy to do so lol. Thanks though for the comments

I think you accomplished your test quite well. I agree with mdtusz about the use of some reflectors. You can use car window shields from walmart they work great and are very inexpensive if you don't have any and want to experiment. (metallic preferred)

Don't sweat your looks. compliments from a lady like PerfectlyFlawed should be proof enough. ;)

What kind of triggers are you using? I am looking into getting myself a couple of cactus triggers to modify and give a try.

nice job. ^^i second that, what triggers and how was it setup?

Most reactions

Back