Florida

West Palm Beach here! Always looking for a good shooting buddy!

I'm just outside of Orlando, near Sanford / Mt. Dora. Would love to meet other photographers in the area. Some of my favorite places for shooting are downtown Orlando, downtown Mt. Dora for portraits, and Orlando Wetlands Park and Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge for birds & other animals. One day soon (as soon as it cools off a little) I'm going to make the trip to Paynes Prairie to see the wild horses.

Last edited:
WEST MELBOURNE WHAT, rep where you from the 3-2-1 :lmao:

I'm in daytona beach if anyone wants to meet up and help out a noob, just pm me.

I have had many a very long night, down in your neck of the woods.

I'm from the UK but am heading over to Florida Dec 1st-14th to go to Walt Disney World and Universal, PM me if you're up for a meetup be happy to share some tips

I'm from the UK but am heading over to Florida Dec 1st-14th to go to Walt Disney World and Universal, PM me if you're up for a meet up be happy to share some tips

I was at Disney and Universal last week, I live half the year in Largo, FL near Tampa.

You have to go on the Harry Potter ride, it's IMHO the best ride in all of the parks.

I'm from the UK but am heading over to Florida Dec 1st-14th to go to Walt Disney World and Universal, PM me if you're up for a meetup be happy to share some tips

You can do all the tourist crap in a day or two, go to the Space Center and the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge they are practically next to each other. Florida isn't all Mouse House and theme parks. MIWP is what Florida really is, and it is one part of FL aside from the railroad and a dirt road that hasn't been touched by humans, some parts have been literally unchanged since the dawn of time.

REALLY!!!
no one around jacskonville....damn

REALLY!!!
no one around jacskonville....damn
There's a few of us running around... my main problem is I'm never in the area long enough to do anything. I travel a lot for work...

I used to live in jax beach. Still visit there often. I also saw a guy on this forum from Atlantic beach.

I'm between St. Augustine, Ocala, and Gainesville!!

Im in Gainesville and am always up for taking some pictures and learning some more with other photographers or aspiring photographers.

Any solid plans yet? I saw a few people mention some zoos. I used to be a keeper at the Santa Fe Zoo in Gainesville and I know I could get us behind the scenes in the Museum of Science and History in Jacksonville too since I was a curator there. St. Augustine is great for architecture and people photography if anyone is interested in that. Lets start setting some plans now that we know where everyone is from.

I'm from Ft. Lauderdale also. I just got a Nikon D3000 from my hubby for Christmas and am obviously still learning. I'm up to St. Augustine often, too, since my mom lives up there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back