For LaFoto

Joseph Elliott

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was bored today and hating the snow so I figured I'd green it up. And since LaFoto loves green so much these are for her.

DSCF0745a.JPG

DSCF0732a.JPG

DSCF0746a.JPG

Is that jello?

Hi Joseph! :D
You are all new to the forum - welcome!
How do you know I like green so much!?!? Have you lurked for so long that you know me almost inside out!?!?!? :shock: :oops:

And ... ooops, the General Gallery is so fast again today, I almost overlooked this thread! THANK YOU for photographing the green jello for me (it does look a bit ... :er: erm :scratch: ... when photographed though, doesn't it :wink: ) and for dedicating the thread to me :D.

Hi LaFoto, I've been a member for a couple years now but hadn't used my account for quite a while and forgot my user name :blushing:. As a result I created a new one. I realize the pics are uninspiring and generally blah but their green and I am tired of the snow. ;)

Unusal & interesting. However, it doesn't whet my appetite for jello! Nice job though! Thanks for sharing & welcome to TPF. LaFoto, you hungry?

LaFoto, you hungry?

For jello :shock: !??!
Have never been and won't ever be, I'm afraid.
This is just not "my thing", too ... ugh.

But green is always good, mostly so the variations as occur in nature, of course.

Most reactions

Back