For the Ladies

LizM said:
Deluded as in deceiving yourself. Anyway, just meaning that EVERYONE window shops. You just aren't supposed to buy anything. If someone can't handle that fact they need to grow up fast. And in reality women are some of the biggest window shoppers there are.:mrgreen:

Oh I know about the EVERYONE part of that. I caught part of a conversation my wife and some of her female friends were having once about some guys and I'm not talking celebrities, but guys who are married to other friends of theirs. They didn't say anything graphic, but I'm willing to bet they wouldn't be having the conversation if those men's wives were present. They were all fanning themselves and what have you.

Anyway when they noticed I was in the room you would have thought they were sitting on a mountain of cocaine and that I was wearing SWAT gear. It was priceless!!!

terri said:
It's a power struggle, and a pointless one. Maybe we'd do better to all get naked, grease up and jump in a pile - lose the allure of mystery, real fast.

That's a joke. :lol:

I'm pretty sure I would have a hard time talking my way out of that one. Question is, is it OK to think about it?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back