Friends

Wow... it has taken me a long time to reply to this. I keep coming back, and really dont know what to say. A lot has been said already here.
All I know, is you have not only been my biggest inspiration on this forum, but you have also become my friend, and even though we have never met, and I have never had the chance to shake your hand, I can still call you my friend. I hope you can reconsider your reasons for leaving, or can work out whatever personal reasons you have, and return to us. Your personality, your work, and your friendship to all of us will be greatly missed.

Take care Jon.

Jon, you can't leave us. Come back; seriously!
TPF won't be the same, without you.

Hertz van Rental said:
If this is because we wouldn't let you have a B&W only gallery then we'll reconsider.
It was the lace comment. This is at your doorstep, Hertz. :hertz:

JM,

Take care man, best of luck to you, Linda, and the Kids, and hopefully we'll see ya on the streets of DC.

Peace.

(oh, and check you PMs...I'm sure I'm not the only one who has sent you something)

JonMikal has read and appreciates all your comments. He misses you guys too.

He asked me to tell you that he no longer has access to his account and can not check PM's.

Well, all we can do is accept it. Some may not like that answer, but this is Jon's decision and I think we should respect it.

Linda, thank you so much for at least filling us in! We are going to still see you and Scoob around...right?!

Hope to see you guys in DC!!!!!!!!!

Thanks woodsac... JonMikal has made it clear that scoob and I must continue posting. I think JonMikal still has plans to appear at the meetup. If I can, I will try too - but I'll be bringing along two toddlers so... we shall see.

Jackie is back in school and working a lot. I think she comes around when she can but it's hard to find the time right now. I will tell her you asked about her.:D

Calliope said:
Thanks woodsac... JonMikal has made it clear that scoob and I must continue posting. I think JonMikal still has plans to appear at the meetup. If I can, I will try too - but I'll be bringing along two toddlers so... we shall see.

If you show me yours...I'll show you mine :mrgreen:

Sicily and I are still considering bringing Davin along. He'll be 7 months in April. But...we're still not sure if we are going to be able to afford it or not :(

Jon Mikal, I don't really know you well, but I admire your work and have always respected your feedback.

So all the very best in life and take care! :hugs:

If you would like to send JonMikal a message, you can PM me and I will give it to him. That way you guys don't have to post any personal info on the forum. Just put "for JonMikal" in the title and I won't read it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back