FS : Sigma 10-20 Nikon

I paid 425 used to help someone out and wasn't an assh0le that ruined his sale.

I hope someone starts ruining you guys' sales if you ever have one. Just so you can know what having someone basically taking money away from you feels like...

I paid 425 used to help someone out and wasn't an assh0le that ruined his sale.

I hope someone starts ruining you guys' sales if you ever have one. Just so you can know what having someone basically taking money away from you feels like...

hmmm...

bump!

you seem very eager to sell this considering your frequent bumps, you might want to try the Fred Miranda forums, that sight is basically a buy and sell site. Lots of stuff is bought and sold there everyday. Good luck

You might also want to try a much lower price. Why should I buy it from your for close to retail instead of buying it retail from a reputable dealer, with a warranty?

He probably either sold it or got the clue from the above comments to keep practicing with it to get better shots so he can sell it when he has better shots to show. Fortunately, you can get one of these lenses in great condition for under 400 USD if you look hard enough:

KEH Camera: Used Cameras, Digital Cameras, Film Cameras, Laptop Computers and More.
On the left side advanced search, select Nikon Digital, Non-Mfg Zoom Lenses and hit Go :mrgreen:

I almost picked up the EX+ one but decided I was okay with my Tamron 17-50 for now. :gah:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back