Fuji x-t20 or x-t2?

I have huge hands so I went with the XT2 and battery grip, perfect for me. Got to have that 100% view finder as well. Joystick is a real bonus. I pretty much only use it now for basketball, baseball, and soccer games. I have the 35 1.4, 50 f2, 18-55, and the 55-200. If I need a flash, I have the Godox tt685f and the trigger. The Godox works great with Fuji. IMO, Fujifilms strength is their glass. My main camera is a Nikon F and a 55 f3.5 micro. I have others for very specific things but these are my main users.

How's the 55-200?

Anyone used the 10-24 f/4?

I have huge hands so I went with the XT2 and battery grip, perfect for me. Got to have that 100% view finder as well. Joystick is a real bonus. I pretty much only use it now for basketball, baseball, and soccer games. I have the 35 1.4, 50 f2, 18-55, and the 55-200. If I need a flash, I have the Godox tt685f and the trigger. The Godox works great with Fuji. IMO, Fujifilms strength is their glass. My main camera is a Nikon F and a 55 f3.5 micro. I have others for very specific things but these are my main users.

How's the 55-200?
It's a very nice lens. I enjoy using it. It has fast AF acquisition, nice color, and nice micro contrast. It's just a nice solid lens. Is it worth the extra money over the XC 50-230? Probably not for my use but I prefer to have an aperture ring on my lens. If you want a lens that has exceptional image isolation, then you'll want the 50-140, 90mm, or 56mm

How's the 55-200?
It's a very nice lens. I enjoy using it. It has fast AF acquisition, nice color, and nice micro contrast. It's just a nice solid lens. Is it worth the extra money over the XC 50-230? Probably not for my use but I prefer to have an aperture ring on my lens. If you want a lens that has exceptional image isolation, then you'll want the 50-140, 90mm, or 56mm

Ah cool good to know, I'm starting again so those lenses will be later down the line. I've seen results from the 90mm and dam its tasty, but for now my first actually lens purchase is looking like the 10-24 f/4.

Has anyone used the raw files with topaz labs software? I'll get capture one, just interested to know if topaz labs has the same issues as the adobe software.

I've had a look at Topaz Studio which can open and process raw files. I don't have much good to say; it does enough really badly that I would say stay away. Capture One on the other hand is exceptional.

Joe

How's the 55-200?

Ah cool good to know, I'm starting again so those lenses will be later down the line. I've seen results from the 90mm and dam its tasty, but for now my first actually lens purchase is looking like the 10-24 f/4.

IMO the XF 90mm f2 is in a class of it`s own.

Has anyone used the raw files with topaz labs software? I'll get capture one, just interested to know if topaz labs has the same issues as the adobe software.

I've had a look at Topaz Studio which can open and process raw files. I don't have much good to say; it does enough really badly that I would say stay away. Capture One on the other hand is exceptional.

Joe

Ah well capture one it is then!

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I love my Topaz plug ins for PS. Pretty much the only time I use PSE anymore is When i want to use my Topaz filters but haven’t tried the other stuff.

I know he hasn't been around much, but I think @Destin has the 10-24. A search of his threads will likely turn up some excellent examples of what the lens is capable of.

I know he hasn't been around much, but I think @Destin has the 10-24. A search of his threads will likely turn up some excellent examples of what the lens is capable of.

Indeed I do. I really love it and it’s never leaving my possession as long as I’m shooting Fuji.

I don’t have any examples on my phone to share right now, but as mentioned my past threads will show some photos from it.

Sorry I haven’t been around more; life has gotten in the way and unfortunately this time of year I always tend to slip away from photography for a few months.

Indeed I do. I really love it and it’s never leaving my possession as long as I’m shooting Fuji.

I don’t have any examples on my phone to share right now, but as mentioned my past threads will show some photos from it.

Sorry I haven’t been around more; life has gotten in the way and unfortunately this time of year I always tend to slip away from photography for a few months.

Glad to hear from you, I settled on the x-t2 + 18-55 deal I mentioned to you on IG!

Glad to hear from you, I settled on the x-t2 + 18-55 deal I mentioned to you on IG!

Awesome! I’m sure you’ll very much enjoy that combination.

Got the fuji x-t2, such a beautiful camera and it's amazing to hold especially with the extra grip. I noticed one thing though...the package didn't come with a usb cable? so I can take photos, but I have no way of getting them on my pc?

Got the fuji x-t2, such a beautiful camera and it's amazing to hold especially with the extra grip. I noticed one thing though...the package didn't come with a usb cable? so I can take photos, but I have no way of getting them on my pc?

I’ve always transferred using a card reader. But I believe that any standard micro USB cable will work.. you likely have one laying around the house.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back