Getting the most from my camera

Sorry, this stopped being cute and funny a while ago. :er:

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.... >snort<

yawn.

you blew it.:thumbdown:

Why do people like you even join a photography site? You're obviously just here to piss people off because you can't be serious about this. Why don't you find a better use of your time? Take up a hobby or something...

Last edited:
Good god he's serious.

Nah hes really not...
one set of images were taken by a Nikon D90
and the last set were taken with a Canon 5D MKII
and i wonder what other camera's he has, no matter what anyone says.. you dont get that for a present unless your friends and family are royalty or celebs

Why do people like you even join a photography site? You're obviously just here to piss people off. Why don't you find a better use of your time? Take up a hobby or something...

:lol:

I need to add to the pact, "I will not be suckered in by obvious joke trolls". :)

Why do people like you even join a photography site? You're obviously just here to piss people off. Why don't you find a better use of your time? Take up a hobby or something...

:lol:

I need to add to the pact, "I will not be suckered in by obvious joke trolls". :)

hey, we played along, we never feed him :)
we just played along with him... we... trolled the troll
when you feed the troll is when you get angry and SHOUT AT HIM

p.s. nice new Avatar

Thanks, everyone, you've been a great audience! Remember to tip your waitresses, folks!

Thanks for the laugh, Best intro in the history of TPF
I say on my own behalf, Your welcome back :)
Id liek to see some shots from your Real cameras, but that is one seriously smart rig you built :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back