Give me something to retouch!

I should have been more clear in my original post. I'm a photographer, not a magician.

I could run noise removal on that shot 'till kingdom come and it would still be grainy after lightening the shadows.

its not going to be used at any size anywhere near larger than is displayed on the forum

but its ok :)

Unfortunately, being so out of focus and having all the important parts in shadow, it's a losing battle.

This thread is getting something like 200 views/day. I feel like a celebrity. I ain't loosin' any steam now guys. Keep em coming.

Would you accept a challenge from a noob? If I said please? :)

It's my favourite pic of me and my best friend and it's the last we had together before life's ways set us apart! (And this is NOT a heartbreaking story I'm making up so that I would convince you:p)

The original 800kb:
http://pix.nofrag.com/4/9/3/b6ebc737457977551dc0d28417f92.html

At the time of the photo she already had a few drinks so her face had turned a bit red. And the faces behind us are really annoying, could be something done with it. If it's not a huge time wasting for you, I would really appreciate it!

Knowing a little of your heritage, I thought an olive tone to your skin might be approiate....;)

7985-f8e6516b05972a64a784e15c9210c.jpg

I'm sorry but the focus is something I don't believe can be corrected in post.

dont know if this is any good for you as its oof I think, but as it looks like your in need of pics and I had it on flikr your welcome to it :)

2521772527_977e531f96_b.jpg

Thanx a lot PNA. I love the work you've done with the background :)

I've been hoping my assumption that you are on the left (without the drink) was correct. Both young ladies are quite beautiful.;)

I might consider less sharpening than I did.....maybe a slight blur.

sorry i forgot to add to the picture above would you be able to do anything with the skin tone on this it looks a little to pail i think as well as whatever you think will make this picture look really good. Thanks for taking the time

In Lab color, the following edit took two steps and just about exactly 10 seconds. The first step simultaneously added more skin color and brought out richness of the greens in the background. The second mildly increased density in the shadows.

slr2006editus1.jpg

Most reactions

Back