Got Milk?

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Its kinda tough doing this one, especially i'm still adjusting from prosumer cam to dslr. I really wanted to focus on the glass of milk, but the camera is too close to the milk & i only have a kit lens. how i wish i have a macro on this one, to achieve what i really want..

img5313ct2.jpg

Thanks For Viewing... Happy Halloween!

Nice pic. Did you set it on timer? Could you turn the flash off, it's causing a glare on the top of the glass, and the fridge light is probably sufficient. And I like the way the fridge light casts a shadow behind you.

P.S. Are you from Berkeley? I'm going to school there now, and it just got cold due to stupid daylight savings.:grumpy: Oh well.

thats a really cool picture. it certainly is innovative as i have never seen one like it before. a bit too much flash anyone? cool shot.

My classmate did an 'in the fridge' shot when he was working on a series that was imitating surveillance. I too, want to see this one sans flash.

Thanks.. this is my 2nd time doing this kind of shot, 1st was the apple shot.. i can't do it with out the flash, 'coz the the fridge dont have lights inside of it.. :D

I like this..it's neat. One thing, though...make sure that before you fill that fridge with groceries that you clean it out a little! That stuck on food looks like it's been there for years! LOL! :)

Most reactions

Back