Got Milk?

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by emo, Nov 1, 2006.

1. emo

emo TPF Noob!

Its kinda tough doing this one, especially i'm still adjusting from prosumer cam to dslr. I really wanted to focus on the glass of milk, but the camera is too close to the milk & i only have a kit lens. how i wish i have a macro on this one, to achieve what i really want..

[​IMG]

Thanks For Viewing... Happy Halloween!

2. cal_gundert05

cal_gundert05 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nice pic. Did you set it on timer? Could you turn the flash off, it's causing a glare on the top of the glass, and the fridge light is probably sufficient. And I like the way the fridge light casts a shadow behind you.

P.S. Are you from Berkeley? I'm going to school there now, and it just got cold due to stupid daylight savings.:grumpy: Oh well.

3. jophassa

jophassa TPF Noob!

thats a really cool picture. it certainly is innovative as i have never seen one like it before. a bit too much flash anyone? cool shot.

4. Sir Peechizworth

Sir Peechizworth TPF Noob!

My classmate did an 'in the fridge' shot when he was working on a series that was imitating surveillance. I too, want to see this one sans flash.

5. emo

emo TPF Noob!

Thanks.. this is my 2nd time doing this kind of shot, 1st was the apple shot.. i can't do it with out the flash, 'coz the the fridge dont have lights inside of it.. :D

6. bowronfam3

bowronfam3 TPF Noob!

I like this..it's neat. One thing, though...make sure that before you fill that fridge with groceries that you clean it out a little! That stuck on food looks like it's been there for years! LOL! :)