Great Tits

pfft... clearly implants.

Nice pics.

Nice tits.

I like tits.

Who doesn't like a good set of tits?

'course... now... flying tits... that could be a bad trend.

btw, on a more serious note... the background on these is really beautiful.

Nice shots, I am always amazed at the colors you can find on birds. In the last shot I think the bird was considering an attack :p

Knocked my eye out ! Awesome !

Man...check out the badonkadonk on #1. Now that's shaking your money maker.

I really like #3. The moss on the tree adds just the right amount of contrast and I think you nailed the DOF....but I find it odd that part of the moss is in focus. Did that branch arch back towards the camera?

Thanks for all the C&C

I really like #3. The moss on the tree adds just the right amount of contrast and I think you nailed the DOF....but I find it odd that part of the moss is in focus. Did that branch arch back towards the camera?

To be completely honest i can't quite remember but after looking over some of the other pictures i took i think it did arch back towards the camera.

I can't believe I opened this post just to look at birds. Those birds should be renamed 'ugly chicks' so I won't be tricked into looking at them ever again.

Great pictures...and catchy title...but let's not forget there are women using this forum so let's not make them feel uncomfortable :)

I am curious as to what lens you used for these pics...and if you can possibly include the EXIF data?

The Chaffinch is my favourite

Great pictures...and catchy title...but let's not forget there are women using this forum so let's not make them feel uncomfortable :)

I think the appropriate course of action for them to take would be to post a thread about roosters.

:lol:

Most reactions

Back