Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
0000.jpg

0001.jpg

0203-1.jpg

0405-1.jpg

Nice work on the layouts...that bride really is a stunner.

Yes "WOW" says it all!

Very nice!!! what program did you do the layouts with??? if you don't mind me asking.

Damn, another kick in the teeth. . .bombastique as the french would say if they made up words. . .

I definitely would cherish something like this tailored to individual personalities versus a "professional" wedding layout. Has class and personality.

These are amazing! I know the bride will be happy with this!!! They are so much fun to look at!

Very nice!!! what program did you do the layouts with??? if you don't mind me asking.

Hi and Thanks!

I used three programs in tandem.....You Select It, Graphic Authority, and Pixel Creator Pro. It took a while, but was fun to make.

Thanks Again!

I love it! I am obsessed with making albums with every wedding. :lol: I will make it then show it to them and hope they want it. (Well, those who didn't already order one that is) I did a couple of collages for one bride and she liked them so I said "Oh yeah that's just an example of what I do with the album layouts" So she said "How much is one of those?" Now I am in the process of making it. :) anyway, sorry to hijack your thread. haha. I love it seriously.

I know this is a really dumb question, but how are these albums printed and put togather? Are these layouts used in coffee table books? I still don't know what a coffee table book is! I do the traditional black albums with inserts. Anyways, I reallly love your work Cindy! You pictures are always stunning, but seeing how you present them in an album, wow! You're clients are really lucky to have you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back