Hail!

LittleMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok these aren't as exciting as the title may sound, but I just thought I'd share a couple snapshots of what the weather did to us today. Earlier this week our temperature was over 100 degrees, and today we got this! Pea to marble sized hail! We had a good blanket of it on the ground, but it's already starting to melt. It was sure fun while it lasted though! Well, other than the completely ruined garden...

IMG_5160a.jpg

IMG_5164a.jpg

I know this may not be strange in other parts of the country, but for southern Utah it sure is when we've been so warm recently!

Wow! It looks like it snowed. We had some large hail in my area about a month ago--some ping pong ball size!

doesn't interest me...maybe if the hail was falling out of the sky or sumething....

Hail is no fun. Thank you for sharing :)

Really the only odd thing about it was that two days ago we hit 105 degrees, and the yesterday we hit 100. Today was like 79 and hail. Gotta love southern Utah weather.

doesn't interest me...maybe if the hail was falling out of the sky or sumething....

Which is why I said they were snapshots, just to show what happened. I wasn't going for an aristic point of view here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back