Halloween Photos...first pics with new camera!

bowronfam3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys! I thought I would post my first photos using my new camera! Finally...no more point and shoot...yayy! I shot all of these on manual, they're photos of the halloween decor my husband and I put up at our home every year. We fabricate all of our Halloween props ourselves...we start building in July every year, and put all of this stuff up the first weekend in October. Let me know what you think...thanks!

sign1Medium.jpg

l

ghosts1Medium.jpg

crow1Medium.jpg

claire1Medium.jpg

skullonpost1Medium.jpg

tombstones1Medium.jpg

lanterns2Medium.jpg

ghosts2Medium.jpg

claire3Medium.jpg

columns2Medium.jpg

claire2Medium.jpg

skullonpost2Medium.jpg

tombstones3Medium.jpg

tombstones2Medium.jpg

FReAkIn BriLLIANt. Lovein your haunt too. You sure have captured the feel of your haunt through these photos. Very well done.
I looked at these just before going to shoot 3 haunts here. Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks so much! Going from a point and shoot to a DSLR and using it all in manual was certainly a new thing for me...there's so much to learn, but I was pretty happy with my first attempt. Thanks for the comments...and good luck! Can't wait to see your photos after you're done!!

#3, #4, #13 are my faves. Good stuff. We don't have Halloween like you Americans here in the UK. So seeing how much fun you had is really good.

9 and 11 just rock !!!!!!!! there all good... how did you do that ghost effect? very cool

Hey guys! Thanks so much...i'm glad y'all liked them! Halloween was a big success tonight...we had a TON of trick-or-treaters! I'm at work right now, and need to get off the computer, but I will post how I made #11 in just a little bit. Hope you guys had a good Halloween!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back