Hannah

Thanks, I'll definitely consider getting closer to my subjects :) I have another sitting tomorrow, so i'll try it then. It's a night shoot, so I don't know how that'll go.

Some very interesting shots !

Pixal.. nice set. I don't really care for the vintage look either... but #3 of your original post make me wonder if she is single! ;) lol!

Thanks, I'll definitely consider getting closer to my subjects :) I have another sitting tomorrow, so i'll try it then. It's a night shoot, so I don't know how that'll go.

I'm somewhat intrigued by this whole thing. Apparently you have multiple clients who are happy to pay you for your photography. Congratulations!

Meanwhile, you have not said why you shoot portraits with a 35mm. Do have access to any longer lenses? Do the clients choose the background and the poses?

You have stated that this subject/client is "camera shy", yet that does not come through in the portraits. Do you have other sittings that you would like to show us?

If you are shooting them with a 35mm.. don't get closer! Distortion will not make for attractive shots... and 35 is wide enough to be a problem if you aren't careful!

The one with the coke crates is my favorite!

I'm somewhat intrigued by this whole thing. Apparently you have multiple clients who are happy to pay you for your photography. Congratulations!

Meanwhile, you have not said why you shoot portraits with a 35mm. Do have access to any longer lenses? Do the clients choose the background and the poses?

You have stated that this subject/client is "camera shy", yet that does not come through in the portraits. Do you have other sittings that you would like to show us?

I apologize for the late reply, fathers day weekend caught up with me a bit :) I have a 55-200mm in my bag, but I haven't used it much since my 35mm came in.. I'm just partial to it:)
The clients do, for the most part, choose their backgrounds I just ask that they try to relate with where they are if that makes any sense...
She was extremely awkward. we where out for an entire day and there's a a whole lot of photos that I refuse to use seriously, lol. I do have some other sittings, but I'd have to get my disc from my grandmothers and put them on this PC to show you guys, which I'm not beyond doing :)

Thanks everyone for your comments. (:)

The hair across her mouth in the first one bugs me. I agree with others that you "over-enhanced." Try to capture a great image that speaks for itself. Don't hide behind enhancements.

Most reactions

Back