Happy Birthday to..........

mountainlander said:
Wow! Busy day! Happy Birthday you other 4!!

These three days are going to be awesome for me:

Birthday today, Wedding tomorrow, Father's Day Sunday. :)

Is it your wedding day tomorrow, Robert? If so, big congrats and I hope everything goes just as planned :D

Thanks everyone!!!! My day started off quite well...I was awoken with a kiss from my boyfriend, and served breakfast in bed! Mmmmm...French toast and chocolate milk! Let me tell ya...that was the best wake-up I ever got! I don't think I've ever had breakfast in bed before.

PlasticSpanner as well???

WOW!
10.gif
to you, too, then.

4.gif
Big hug to all!

hobbes28 said:
Happy birthday ladies and gentlemen.......and Tammy :lmao:

I'm not feeling the love here Aub. :pissed: :lol:

It feels great to be 3*! :mrgreen: Now, if that slave driver of a boss would have let me have the day off.... oh damn, that's me. :confused:

Thanks guys! :hugs:

Happy birthday everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, I'm slow to the chase here..... :lol: Happy Birthday to all you special people!

You're all special..... Arty...big 17.....you seem much older, my friend, maybe becaue you're wise beyond your years... :hug:: Happy Birthday!!!

And Corry, girlfriend, you're a great part of TPF, I hope you have had a fabulous birthday!!

Happy Birthday to all!! :D

terri said:
ok, I'm slow to the chase here..... :lol: Happy Birthday to all you special people!

You're all special..... Arty...big 17.....you seem much older, my friend, maybe becaue you're wise beyond your years... :hug:: Happy Birthday!!!

And Corry, girlfriend, you're a great part of TPF, I hope you have had a fabulous birthday!!

Happy Birthday to all!! :D

*Gives Terri super pick up hug* I can also pick up almost everyone by bear hugging them!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back