head shots from yesterday (11 pics inside)

V.Alonso

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey everyone,

so last week i was asked to do some headshots of the actors and crew/other people involved in the production of The Fantastiks that is being done at my school.
so these were the results...(i will add 3 more eigther later today or tomorrow, as some of the people did not show up yesterday)

ana-1.jpg

chelsea-1.jpg

jose-1.jpg

leo-1.jpg

marcos-1.jpg

nick-1.jpg

nunez-1.jpg

robbie-1.jpg

schmidt-1.jpg

signorie-1.jpg

zequera-1.jpg

please, any comments/ critics are extremely appreciated, this is the first time i do any kind of portriature for anyone other than a member of my family.
and yes, #2 has a differnt crop than the rest, im not too thrilled with it....

EDIT:
BTW: i had them printed last night, and i took them to the director this morning, he was absolutely thrilled, which made my day :) lol. everyone was pleased, so i think i did a pretty good job.

also i wrote the title wrong, it was the day before yesterday...lol

thanks for looking

Good Job.

The light is a bit harsh and it causes hot spots on a lot of them. Softer light would help...although I like the dramatic lighting on some of them.

For whatever reason, I like the three photos of the older guys best...they look the most like actor head shots.

Big Mike said:
Good Job.

The light is a bit harsh and it causes hot spots on a lot of them. Softer light would help...although I like the dramatic lighting on some of them.

For whatever reason, I like the three photos of the older guys best...they look the most like actor head shots.

thanks, well, the three older guys are the most expierenced in acting...
#4 is an amazing actor, he has been acting since he was a teenager, #7 is the director of the center of the arts at my school, and #10 is the director of the play...
the men who are younger than those listed above are alumni from the school, all the boys are from my school (i go to an all boys school) and the girls are obviously from outside.

thanks again for the comment

3, 4 and 10 are my most favourite of all these ... in the case of these men the light is good, for the girls it often is a bit harsh.
But I am happy for you that your headmaster liked them so much, that is what counts most, and I am happy for you that you are engaged in such kind of programme at all ... putting a piece on the stage is something very thrilling!

thanks corina

yep, it is very exciteing. ive been in a few one act plays for my school, but what i normally do is lighting for the full length plays. and i also help with the stage design.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back