headshot - elephant

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got to use a Canon 300mm f/4.o for an hour on Saturday. Wow, it's seemed to have miles more reach than my 70-200. I can see this lens making it's way into my kit soon.

19463075678_165ec77676_b.jpg

I feel like there's not enough contrast here to use B&W, but nice close up! I love my 300. Where were you?

There's plenty of contrast there, but I choose to show the details and sharpness of the lens, but thank you.

This was at the Oklahoma City Zoo.

It's definitely sharp. And nice, I was planning on coming out to Oklahoma sometime!

I got to use a Canon 300mm f/4.o for an hour on Saturday. Wow, it's seemed to have miles more reach than my 70-200. I can see this lens making it's way into my kit soon.

View attachment 104968

I like mine also. I find it to be versable for mid range birdography along with closeup shots like flowers or insects. When stopped down it does a decent job with the 1.4 tc in good light.

Thanks Jaca. I was wondering about it with a 1.4x TC. With that 7D mk ii, I'm sure that 672mm will work for birding. (I'm going to look at your photos using it).

I really wish I started out more organized on Flickr with albums and keywords etc. Some folks do a good job of including lens and camera info as keywords.
Here are a couple without the tc. and with the 60d. I know there are some with the 7dmII because I used it when I sent the Tamster in for update.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/maDFdL]Brandt's Cormorant by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr [/URL]
Herring Gull 2 by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr
Double-crested Cormorant 3 by JacaRandaPhotography, on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back