Heartpatrick Family Portrait

heartpatrick

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.heartpatrick.com
Hi All,

Sharing some pics from a recent family portrait shoot.

Pic 1:
01.jpg

Pic 2:
02.jpg

Pic 3:
03.jpg

Pic 4:
04.jpg

Pic 5:
05.jpg

Pic 6:
06.jpg

Pic 7:
07.jpg

Pic 8:
08.jpg

The full album is available here:
Heartpatrick People 115 - Wesley and Ivy pregnancy and family portrait

Thanks all.

Heartpatrick
Heartpatrick Design Travel Photography

I really like #2. Nice composition, very naturally captured. #5 is cute too.

Cropping on #1 & #4 could be an issue. Depends on how they will be presented. Might be okay if used in a collage. There's a bluish cast in this series, but it's consistent, so it may be okay. I would see if others notice it.

Not a fan of the foreground stuff in 1-3. It kinda looks like it was just stuff you couldn't work around or move.

7 and 8 would be my favorites of the set.

I think some fill flash could have benefited all of these a little.

Overall a nice set

I like these. Fun, light, airy feeling for the most part (except the deep blacks, which are heavy). Not a big fan of the highlight control on some frames though...a camera that can handle overexposed highlights...something shooting color negative film, or a Fuji S3 or Fuji S5 Pro could have handled those blown highlights and prevented the burn-out. I guess most regular people will not mind the highlights clipping like that. The expressions are fun, and the camera work is interesting. It fits your style pretty well. Good to see you around!!! I've missed seeing your extended sets.

The mother-daughter interactions are cute, as are the dad/mom interactions. Overall this set is just filled with cuteness, and love, and good times, so I don't think the technicals matter at all to the people. Photo enthusiasts will see these one way, the people will see them another way. These are fine photographs, of a very special day and time.

great photos, esp. loved #4 and #5, really natural feel to the whole set

Most reactions

Back