Hello all new to this site! I want some critiqueing

jdare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is my website let me know what you think.

thanks for the help!

keep in mind these are all unedited versions!

http://jaredlee.biz/

google does not work you will have to paste in search bar or use yahoo, thanks!

Last edited:
I think most people here would prefer it if you would post select images here for critique rather than sending us off looking ...

Welcome to TPF!

I spent a good 5 minutes trying to view a large size of any of your images with out signing up, and couldn't. It's hard to give a critique on 180x120px images.

Hey man. Welcome to the forum. I'm fairly new as well.

I agree. You have a lot of pictures there, it'd be hard to offer any especially useful critique. Select some and post them up.

Thanks, I realize that and this is a system I am trying to make work and get the bugs out, I wish I new of a better way to display the photos maybe some kind of flash site, with a simplified way to order pics, let me know if you have any suggestions, I will definitely pick some of my shots to post!

jdare, I've had really great success using the ZenPhoto software. It's opensource and works great out of the box. There's tons of themes premade, or you can make your own. Also, there are some pretty spiffy plugins for the Gallery2 software that will link it up to ZenCart. That's all open source too.

Just a suggestion. Might be worth checking into.

Most reactions

Back