Help me choose my logo...

I like the ones withot the flower but I am not too excited abpout the slogan.

I like #2 and #3 but if I were to choose between the two I'd choose #3. I too thought that was a big fat period at the end...maybe make it more clear that it's a ®

I like #2 the best, but I too think you could drop the slogan without losing much. You already mention the word "life" in "Life Photography". No need to use it twice.

If you have your heart set on including a slogan, I'd suggest making it white instead of black so it's not competing with your name.

I prefer #3. It's not too bold, and just "works" in my mind. Just perhaps make the "Y" a bit higher, and either make the (r) symbol look less like a period, or relocate it to above the logo and make it look less like a period.

I really like #1 without the flower as well. The script with the serif font really contrast each other well. It seems a little unbalanced with the flower and "photography" written on the same side, so I would lose the flower and maybe even increase the character spacing in that word so it stretches across the length of your name.

My web designer showed me that simplicity is one of the most useful approaches when building a website, and I have to agree.

The first logo, without the tag line is simple and recognizable and that is what you want in a logo.

Some marketing genius’ (actually Scott Bournes’ online course in Photography as a Business on lynda.com) have suggested that photographers should use certain words in their advertising. Words that are specific to selling photography. They are: Good Taste, Beauty, Attraction, Family, Well Being, Community Stature, Romance, Rest, Eternity, Security, Peace, Memories and Storytelling.

Your single tulip (I guess it's a tulip) may elicit the feelings that you will want. Use that one or come up with another, but I like the number one logo the best of your samples.

Most reactions

Back