fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys...

Me again... I am still dwelling on what a character portrait is. I have two and a half weeks left to do my portfolio for TAFE. I have worked out most of the themes. But I am still stuck on what a character portrait is...

I am thinking, I am going to get my aunty to pull a face. She is the best at pulling faces, and I think this captures her personality. Do you think that would be correct? Am I on the right track with that.

Or do you have any suggestions on what I could do for a character portrait?

I assume its a portrait that portrays a persons character. So if someone is ill temprered alot then capturing them scowling would fit the mould I think.

That's what I would assume it means.

So yeah getting your aunty to pull faces will be good.

ok cool. Someone posted a picture of someone angry in a previous post. But I couldn't shake that picture from my mind!!! I couldn't think of anything but angry pictures...

I will let yas know how it all goes.

Have we had this conversation before?? Lol - your mad face-pulling Auntie sounds like a winner to me! You must post your pictures for us to see!!

Rob

oh don't worry, I will post before I get them printed & submit it... Just to make sure you guys "approve".

I also have to write a 250 word essay on how I use photography to communicate... Which I am totally stumped on too. But I am doing the easy part (photos) first. Will leave the hard part till the last minute then stress out over it :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back