Help! Which mirrorless camera to choose?!

If I wouII

What if you wanted to go mirrorless for the compact size?

I think most people use mirrorless cameras for the smaller size

www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless
Depends which mirrorless, today some of the mirrorless isnt so small and some of the DSLR is getting smaller, like the Canon SL1 and Nikon D5500.
You can get mirrorless for small size but not all are small.

right, some mirrorless systems are small and pocket-size (with pancake lens)

Untitled by c w, on Flickr

If I wouII

What if you wanted to go mirrorless for the compact size?

I think most people use mirrorless cameras for the smaller size

www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless
Depends which mirrorless, today some of the mirrorless isnt so small and some of the DSLR is getting smaller, like the Canon SL1 and Nikon D5500.
You can get mirrorless for small size but not all are small.

right, some mirrorless systems are small and pocket-size (with pancake lens)

Untitled by c w, on Flickr
Yeap, thats a possibility, not one that I would choose but its a possibility.

If you want pocket sized, I just recently purchased a Canon G7X to take with me while traveling for gigs...something that would be better than a phone. It does pretty darn well. I managed to get some decent shots even on my first trip with it, and I am just a hobbyist. The picture below is a shot I quickly took, maybe even on Auto mode, and I was impressed with it and it's zoom because I literally just pointed and shot. Battery life is a little short. If I was going mirrorless, non pocket, I would go with the Fuji X-T10. Everyone seems to love it. I was looking at the Sony A6300, but I read so much about overheating issues, that I wouldn't do it. Most the awesome places I travel to are hot, and I can't take that risk.

Attachments

• 13131522_10207778303709541_6655034796976974791_o.jpg
    13131522_10207778303709541_6655034796976974791_o.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back