Help!

JaJaPumBA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well first off i have a canon xti...but recently ordered a canon K2 film camera....what is the best film to use to photograph with a film camera?

and secondly i ordered a white muslin backdrop off ebay and received it yesterday and Im disappointed!! The white muslin is more a beige off-white..is that normal?? because on the site it looked WHITE not beige!! are they like this or should I send it back!?!?

what is the best film to use to photograph with a film camera?

Well, that really depends on what you want to shoot. Are you more interested in colour or B&W? Do you want to shoot slides or negative film? What subject do you usually photograph?

what is the best film to use to photograph with a film camera?
There are hundreds of different types & brands of film. There is no way for us to know which would be best for you. If you don't know, just get what ever film you can find locally and try it out.

The white muslin is more a beige off-white..is that normal?? because on the site it looked WHITE not beige!! are they like this or should I send it back!?!?
Shine lots of light on it, then photograph it (with positive exposure compensation).

When I used film well still do until my digital gets here, I just bought what ever when I went into the local target and came up with great shots... well some what I was and am really new to photography

Most reactions

New Topics

Back