Here's my face, and a bit more

Foga

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.freddyoropeza.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently finished a self portrait project where I wanted to experiment mixing medias, getting this result.

SelfPortrait1.jpg

I wrote up a summary on the making process, if interested, it can be found here

wow. just wow. Very cool. I like the idea and the execution. I'll be watching the making process for sure.

ehh, to me its a bit too fake. at first i couldnt even tell what it was lol i thought u tried to put armor on you lol. i guess its not horrible though

What's distracting to me is the loss of detail at your belt buckle. Otherwise I think it's a cool concept.

Very well composed and exposed, the only thing that I would comment negatively on is that placing a Canon camera inside you is some what materialistic/consumerist, it some what steps into the world of advertising as opposed to art.

Hm, that's a good point. Think it would be better with like an old school canon instead?

Not that I want to see a topless man, but I think this would have worked better shirtless, with the moved panels still resembling the area that was moved. Also, the anatomy portion looks too fake. Actual lungs and a trachea would have looked cool. I love the idea, and it looks like you did a good job with the original image.

Maybe even instead of shirtless, you use a button-down shirt that you hold apart in the middle revealing your organs.

I think it's very cool. Some good suggestions, too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back