Highway overpass photos

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
Here are some unexpected photos from an unexpected place :)

Northeastcopy.jpg

StarryNightcopy.jpg

As always, I'm interested to hear what you think :)

Ah! Answer to my question as to what is represented in your "GradientIII"-photo is here! It is the "ceiling" of the highway overpass. Very good.
These are STUNNINGLY sharp and clear. Wonderful colour and lines in the first, interesting angle and good use of the star filter in the second. Like them both!
Would that be anywhere in or around Houston then?

starry starry night, paint your palette blue and grey, look out on a summers day, with eyes that know the darkness in my.....

oh, im sorry, got caught up in that awesome song! :mrgreen:

these are great shots! i really like the composition and sky in the first...well done!!! :thumbup:

Wonderful photos!!! I like each of them alot! Did you use a filter to get that starburst effect on the second? The tones in both are great, and composition is nice as well!!!

Thanks for the response everyone!
LaFoto and Amanda, I did not use a filter (other than a UV filter) on either of these. The light stars were created by using a Nikkor 75-300mm lens (Thanks Scott ;)) at F/32, Focal length of 75mm and 13" shutter speed.
Thanks for viewing and the comments!

love the starry night pic..its great....
hye jon...name that song..and its singer...now that you have me singing that silly sucker....you may have to finish the lyrics for me....

These are just great. The angles you have found is amazing

Most reactions

Back