Holiday!

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So next weekend i'm going to Cornwall with some of my friends for a week. I suspect this will mean that I will be shooting a lot of portrait and landscape images. What film and how much would you guys take with you on such a trip.

Keep in mind that some of the most superb sunsets I have seen in my life have occured down there and also there is an abundance of amazing landscapes to shoot.

I'll be taking my Canon EOS 3000V and both lenses (see sig) i'm undecided as to whether to take my digicam as well.

Any thoughts?

Yeah I have some Ilford B&W and a couple of Fuji portrait rolls, but what would I want for good quality landscape shots?

(Oh and the digi will now officially be staying at home, I can't wait until I can afford a 300D)

Well, I'm not sure what kind of film you should take, but I will take this oppurtunity to say "have fun and we can't wait to see you pictures!!!!"

Scurra said:
Yeah I have some Ilford B&W and a couple of Fuji portrait rolls, but what would I want for good quality landscape shots?

I vote for the Ilford B&W! :wink: I love B&W landscapes.

Fuji slide film is fabulous for color. I like Velvia (50 ISO) and Kodak E100 VS. If you must shoot color print, Fuji film is probably still a good choice, but I can't recommend an actual type since I've not shot color print film in a reeeally long time.

Have fun!!

I'll take digi cam... after all you can see much much faster how the photo will look like... and if you like it - you take your film cam and shot eith the same parameters... so you wouldn't worry so much about overexposing and so on..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back