How can make 365 pictures into a background?

MOREGONE

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I am nearing the completion of a 365 day project. What I would like to do is take all of the 365 days pictures and make them into a single image that I can later use as a background. I am envisioning something like a Flickr gallery where the photos are arranged dynamically, some call this a photo mosaic or mason gallery. I am thinking about doing a waist up landscape portrait to drop on top of the created background. The order is not important to me.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks!

to fit 365 images onto one screen, they would end up very small, too small really to be seen and they'd probably blend into a chaotic mass.

even if they were all in similar aspect ratio and similarly either landscape/portrait mode and coherently colored.

Can you point me to an example of one?

I realize there is a lot to fit which is why I have chosen to use a waist up landscape portrait. It will give the most room in the image.

This site has a 16x23 picture which is 368. I want the images to be borderless unlike this and my images are not al 1:1, some are portrait, landscape and some off sizes like 16:9 or 1:1 which is why I hoping to find a solution that works dynamically like Flickr.

2011 photo blessings in review (+ 1/1/12 and 2 extra photos to round out the collage). I should probably make a mosaic or something more artsy with the photos. | 365 Photo Blessings

I could just trying zooming my browser out in my flickr collection for a print screen but I am not sure even that would work

I think Googles Picasa software will do just what I need.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back