How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

Was desperate to know more about my camera and I googled it and found out that this site has lots of active member and the traffic is quite high.

google.gif

I googled for 'best dslr forum' and the name 'thephotoforum' sounded like a big forum :lol:

Just finished my photography course and was looking for another form of support/help so looked for a forum. it took me a few weeks taking the plunge to join.

mycanikon.com went under so I went lookin for a new home...

just looked up Photography Forum and this was the first one I looked at-- :)

Hi all,

I was looking for select photography forums where I could network with fellow photographers with whom I could share new ideas and current hot topics related to photography. There were many such forums but often the discussion ended up elsewhere. After lot careful research on Google, I was able to find this forum.

Hi all,

This is Shicane here.I was looking for select photography forums where I could network with fellow photographers with whom I could share new ideas and current hot topics related to photography. There were many such forums but often the discussion ended up elsewhere. After lot careful research on Google, I was able to find this forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back