How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

Heya,

Googled photography forum and this site was the first. Wanted to get some help with an issue with my new camera. It looks like a good place... will likely stick around :)

I googled a question about the flash mode on my new camera, and one of the links brought me here. Thought it looked like a good place for a newbie to start out, so signed up. And this is my very first post - off to make an intro thread now!

I googled a question about lenses to buy for my Nikon D7100 and google had a link to one of the posts on this forum,as a choice in my search.

I found ThePhotoForum by a simple Google search of "top photography forums" and this site was listed repeatability in the top three so here I am. :)

I blame it on Google, but glad to be here. Look forward to learning new things and meeting new people.

Hey Everyone! Google is responsible for helping me find this site. Looks cool. :)

I App searched for "Nikon forum".

Found this forum when I was doing a google search in doing research to buy a new camera body. Looking at the Canon 60D. I liked what was going on and registered.

I searched "photo forum" and you own the top spots on Google.

I'm not real sure how I found this. I had to be looking for photo sites! Anyway, I'm looking forward to some input on my shots. I've been lurking for a couple weeks. If I can figure out how to post pics, the lurking will end... LOL, and I'm in IT!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Most reactions

Back