how do you say your name

Mine is Liz as in Elizabeth (daughter one)
hea as in Heather (daughter two)
emma as in emma (daughter three)

Hence Lizheaemma

If you can pronounce mine, you're better off than me...mostly b/c it's my name backwards, so just call me Amanda if you wish :)

eromallagadnama said:
If you can pronounce mine, you're better off than me...mostly b/c it's my name backwards, so just call me Amanda if you wish :)

Now your title makes sense! I was wondering why it was backwards!

LaFoto said:
Oh dear, mygrain, I was afraid it would be that, for the similar sound is ever so obvious, but all the time I hoped it would not be real migraines that gave you the idea to that handle. Oh, how I now feel for you.

Do you know that at first I mixed you up with the nightmare of the board - erm - sorry, Nytmair?

And my son at once said that Picksure would be "very sure at picking out the right PICTURE" (pronounce this not too distinctly here) ... I wonder whether that has really made John "Picksure" take up this handle?

Yeah I've had trouble with Nyt's too. Picks is a clever one too. I 'm still convinced that Vons is pronounced VON-Na-GEE and if it's not then the forum member should make him pronounce it that way because most of us say it that way ANYWAY.

eromallagadnama...ER-ama-yagid-nama...mine is eibbor eertremlap...e-bor ear-trim-lap... :mrgreen:

AIRIC came about from me liking aircraft and my name Eric. My nephews would always start to say Er..as to call my name and end in plane, calling me airplane so when I got my first e-mail address it was airic pronounced the same as Eric.

I have begun to read eromallagadnama's handle backwards. For that is what it must be: her name backwards: Amanda G. Allamore --- that's what I have worked out. Whether that is correct or no, I don't know. But it's much easier than getting my tongue around what is written here!!!

Well... My username is really complicated and bloody difficult to pronounce... ;)

Here I come. Trouble maker of the bunch. I have no idea how to pronounce my user name. I was searching for a user name years ago and ran across Aoide. Aoide was one of the three original greek muses, the muse of song. I love my handle, but I have no idea how to say it.

My real name: Lor-ee is how I say it. Some people saw law-ree. Either way.

LaFoto said:
And my son at once said that Picksure would be "very sure at picking out the right PICTURE" (pronounce this not too distinctly here) ... I wonder whether that has really made John "Picksure" take up this handle?

Now you have made me think. I do spend some time to "pick" what I post, but to be honest the handle just popped into my head. A lot of people do say picksure when the are really saying picture, don't they.

After seeing some of the amazing shots posted by others, now I'm thinking of "Pickunsure" as a name change. ;)

Your son is a thinker, I like it. Tell him Picksure says HI!

mygrain said:
my..very similar to "y" but with a "m" before it,
grain...very simliar to "rain" but with a "g" before it.

it's a play on words for migraine headaches which are the greatest part of my life(bullsh@t they suck concentrated ass monkey juice through a coffee stir straw made of petrified bat guano!!!) and "my" last "grain" of sanity. :mrgreen:
That's why I hate your name. I brings back memories of getting lots of migraines at school. Both hands would go numb, I'd loose vision in my eyes and get a really bad headache. The sort that makes you roll around in bed and moan in pain. :meh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back