How long does it take these images to load?

I dunno what any of that mess meant.

All I know is that it gave my blog page a 91/100 and my overall site an 88/100. :lol:

hahah... the longer bars are things taking longer to load. For example, google analytics is taking a good chunk of time. Anywhere you see a big bar, you should have a look and see if it's something you can minimize or tune. Much of it you won't be able to, and to be honest I didn't see anything REALLY alarming, but a couple things I was kinda like "hmmm"

I think I'd be more inclined to be concerned if it was like... scoring a 30 out of 100.

Or.

A 10 out of 100.

Or something like that. :lol:

I still think it was a LITTLE slow and would look to shave off a second. People are notoriously impatient, and the first visual thing on the screen was almost 3 seconds in, which is a lot.

Your July 12 post ("#SELFIE - LYRICS -THE CHAINSMOKERS")? It's loading faster today - it was probably a Verizon thing - we've been having some intermittent issues.

Ohhhh YEAAAAAH. Totes forgot about that. :biglaugh:

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

I still think it was a LITTLE slow and would look to shave off a second. People are notoriously impatient, and the first visual thing on the screen was almost 3 seconds in, which is a lot.
Eh. There's not much I can do about it. ::shrugs::

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

One indicator would be the bounce rate. You have analytics on your page. What is your bounce rate for your landing page (typically your home page)?

One indicator would be the bounce rate. You have analytics on your page. What is your bounce rate for your landing page (typically your home page)?

I dunno. I don't even know why I have analytics. I don't know what half that sh*t means. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back