How old is the original and is there an original?

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is this a photo of an old photo or is this a new photo taken recently?
IMG_2012.JPG

New, I think. The gun handle looks like plastic, and not enough grain. Might even say the lighting is 'modern'

It looks new to me. The softness/glow does not look like it was produced by an old lens.

Best,
Helen

Ok. You nailed it - I'll have to try a harder one next time.

It's my stainless-steel Ruger SP101 .357 Magnum. The photo was taken in my house and the date - whenever the exif says it was but definitely last year. Heck i only bought that gun in 2006.

Yep the gun gives it away. The .357 shells laying next to it also. If they were .38s would make it more difficult to tell.

if you were a S&W owner I would have expected better results, but not bad for a ruger.

:)

Lol. Actually I own products from Kahr, Ruger and Colt.

OK I wont go pro glock on you then. :)

I id'ed the gun before I even read the post, so that one really gave it away. Good try, though. To pull it off a little better, I would try an older looking model like a Blackhawk or Vaquero, with either .38 or .45LC shells.

Lol. I wonder what you'd have thought if I'd have put a Taurus Judge in, instead. That takes the .45 Long Colt or a .410.

It wasnt just the Gun, I know nothing about guns (im Irish) and I still guessed New.

Old photos and normally scratched or marked, this ones near perfect!

the table did it for me - looks like laminate

Most reactions

New Topics

Back