TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
azrou2008.over-blog.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
tigrette.jpg

my photoblog (clic)

you have to cut it open and count the rings to know for sure.

that's my girlfriend's cat, I will ask her if I can do that! :)
No, I already know her age, I don't need to do that; however she won't let me do it!

cats are like people sometimes its like impossible to guess their age lol like me most people ive met usually would guess that I am more than ten years younger than my actual age and nobody who tried to guess my age could get it right lmao

hmm but Id give it a try anyway course its fun. it looks like to be between 2 and 5 yrs old

Yeah, I think most likely it's 2 years old.

I'm thinking younger, although it is hard to tell. I would say 9 months-1 yr. just cause he doesn't seem really filled out in the face. Although, he could just be a small cat...

16.5 years.
That's how old my cat is and she still looks like a kitten!

16.5 years.
That's how old my cat is and she still looks like a kitten!

Oh my freaking God! lol are you serious??? didnt even know a cat could live that long :O most of the cat Ive seen and heard normally live for like 10-15 years which is quite short and sad. so do you have any advice or secrets that can keep a cat alive and still look like a kitten for that long :wink:

Yes, treat her like a princess, give into her every whim. Feed her a bit of tuna when she wishes. Let her sleep under the covers, in the crook of your arm, every night, being careful not to disturb her beauty sleep.
hahaha, maybe that's just me!
Seriously though, I have no secrets to share. She's pretty much an indoor only cat, she will go out the front door, walk around the side of the house to the back door and that is pretty much the extent of her outdoor travels. Indoor cats usually live longer. We don't feed her anything special. I have tried several times to get her on the expensive food that the vet recommends for good health and longevity, but it only ended up making her sick so she's been on grocery store cat food all these years!
She has lost some weight and muscle tone this year but the vet says it's just like anyone else that ages. 16.5 years is the equivalent of 84 human years and 84 year old women have lost weight and muscle tone also!
Even though, she still acts like a kitten at times and I hope to have many, many more years with her!

Congratulations for your 16.5 y.o. cat!! Nice to keep it so long!
The cat in the photo is also an old one! but nobody found the right age yet!
keep trying!! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back