How would i go about this?

The first one - camera with wide angle lens mounted on car body, remote release with on camera flash and then drive the car on a track.

The second one... looks like it might be a whip pan with a swimming pool to the front. Might even be in the studio with a bounce fill in off the back wall. Looks like a studio floor. Could be wrong about this though.

Why don't you try contacting the photographer and asking?

Tuffy!! Small world huh? :lol:

I'd tell you straight out here but then i'd probably have all of the pro snappers after my hide. Add me to MSN. :)

Like I did that:

Me in my car:
rolling.jpg

A friend of me:
rollingjanie.jpg

They're some excellent shots Mox! :) What method did you use to mount the camera? Suctioncaps? PM me your answers if you're a secretive fellow such as myself. :lol:

One of my examples....

Sube7.jpg

I don't mind sharing

I holded my tripod with duck tape :D

I know it's a cheap way to do it but it worked..

A friend of me is currently working on creating a rig to hold under a car so we can shoot the entire car

I'll also get a 8x Neutral Gray filter to be able to do these shots during the day :)

Sounds like you're using the same method as me, I use shock cord and Duct tape to secure the tripod to the car, i'm hoping to get my mits on some Industrial Suctioncaps sooner or later to make the job so much easier. :)

Might have to go and suss out one of those Neutral Grey Filters you speak of. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back