I don't care, it was fun!

Love it!

Hey, at least it's very well done cliche! (sorry, I'm too tired to go hunting for the e with the correct accent over it, so just pretend it's there)

I really, really like this. Just looking at the photo, you can almost FEEL the fun--or maybe I'm just desperate to feel some fun right now!!

Hey, at least it's very well done cliché! (sorry, I'm too tired to go hunting for the e with the correct accent over it, so just pretend it's there)

I really, really like this. Just looking at the photo, you can almost FEEL the fun--or maybe I'm just desperate to feel some fun right now!!

ALT + 0233.

Hey, at least it's very well done cliché! (sorry, I'm too tired to go hunting for the e with the correct accent over it, so just pretend it's there)

ALT + 0233.

Yup. Sharon, I know you'll love this. I only discovered it last week! How To Type Symbols Accents and Special Characters

Ironically, I just saved something very much like that to my bookmarks...on my work computer. :D
But I'm not sure I would have even bothered looking up a bookmarked site tonight. Zippo energy.

But I'm not sure I would have even bothered looking up a bookmarked site tonight. Zippo energy.

Same here. I'm beat to hell but I still have to pack. I hate this part, though I love the going-away part! :)

ALT + 0233.

Thanks, Sparky! I knew I could count on you. Now, would you just remote in and change my post for me?
:lol:

(In Sparky's case, he actually COULD, and did once. There aren't many people I've ever NOT met that I trust THAT much!)

........ it was fun!

And that's all that matters.

Yup, it is! :D

Love this!!

Thank you!

Hey, at least it's very well done cliche! (sorry, I'm too tired to go hunting for the e with the correct accent over it, so just pretend it's there)

I'm really glad that it looks as fun as it was to take it. Buzz was off taking pictures of some old barge or something, and once I spotted the swing set, I was off and running, cackling like a fool :biglaugh:

Same here. I'm beat to hell but I still have to pack. I hate this part, though I love the going-away part! :)
If I were faced with packing to go somewhere right now, I'd have to just go to bed and get up at about 4 a.m. to do it. Of course, I *should* have just been getting HOME from somewhere beach-y right about now.

I've really GOT to stop measuring my time by when I "should" have gone on vacation--the next "planned but not executed" vacation date is just about a week away. I could spend my entire month lamenting vacations that almost were.

If I could be sure I would wake up in time, I would be doing that, but I'm an incurable night owl and I know I'm better off doing it now. It doesn't take long - just a bunch of niggly stuff that I hate having to remember. Oooh, I actually remembered another thing just as I typed that! (charge the fitness tracker bracelet and then pack the charger...)

Most reactions

Back