I got it !

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I've been so wrapped up in moving house and my two jobs that I havent had time to come in here ( until now that is ;) ) and tell ya that :

I GOT MY CANADIAN WORK VISA !! :cheer:

They emailed me last Friday telling me my application was successful and sent me my LOI ( Letter of Introduction ) so theres one 'maybe' that has turned into a big ol YES.

Now all I have to do is get my finances to agree with me :confused:

Now that is AWESOME news! I am so excited for you, and the money will work out, it always does. :cheer:

bouncingsmileys.gif
bouncingsmileys.gif
bouncingsmileys.gif

LUMI!!!!!!!! Awesome news bella!!!!!!

You know how happy I am for you! Im jealous too!
hugsalot.gif
hugsalot.gif
hugsalot.gif
hugsalot.gif

Vancouver said:
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

we can trade!!!!!!!

Scott WRG Editor said:
You want Lumi's boyfriend? :confused:

:lmao:

Sean , would be sweet if we could get our countries to do a swap eh ?!

Thanks my gorgeous friends ! :heart:

Ter , I've been doin my 'gonna be an adopted canuckian soon '! dance :LOL:

P.S Where do I find smilies ... I'm all outta whack :lol: ? For instance , the hug one and laughing smileies arent showin...

Lumi, you need to go to your UserCP
go to options, then scroll to the bottom
miscellaneous options -in the drop down box choose either standard or enhanced and they will all appear in the right side of your reply box. :)

There we go , ahhh enhancement. Spankya :mrgreen:

Was at my 2nd job on Friday night and got to talkin with a girl from Toronto , who is in Aus on a holiday work visa. She was there with two english girls and she was tellin me that the English , Aussies and Canadians can obtain visas/residency etc , in each others countries , relatively easy ....something to do with all being part of the Commonwealth. Dont quote me , as this is what the girls were saying. But considering how damn easy it was for me to get a work visa to Canada then it seems true.
So look into it Mandababe & Sean !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back