I have a problem...

You may have been crushed in a past life,.. hypnotherapy can both reveal and address issues like that... or not.

When the hebe jeebez come on, come back to the present moment and that fact that nothing bad is happening.. a few deep breaths.. take in the sounds and smell of the moment.. back to reality.

Such a sensitivity can be put to work FOR you,.. It may be that the least comfortable subjects & situations make the best photographs? Or conversely you may find your niche in open spaces, macro work - or shooting 'scary' things from a distance. Whatever the case, be open to transforming your fears into beliefs that serve you.

-Shea

I've had that happen before in "shady" areas or locations. The trick is just to keep doing it till you get use to it.

The only thing that scared me while photographing something, I was too dumb to know I was scared. :confused: :mrgreen:

I was at the Grand Canyon about 8 years ago. I was on an outcrop taking pictures of the area. I was carefull, watched my footing, and in reality not that close to the edge (like 4'). So I am snapping away trying to get this and that. Experimenting with some filters and different settings.

Then all of a sudden I start to notice the ground is shaking a little bit. I am like wow wonder if I need to back up some if this is an earthquake. But it doesn't seem to be getting any worse. So, now I am thinking this is weird. Then I start to look around and its not the ground thats shaking. Its my own legs. I was scared and didn't even know it. :confused::lmao:

Ah.. HA... too much "night of the living dead" type movies eh?

I've been in many spooky graveyards the one tomb that kinda gave me the chills was this one. It look like something tried to break out and someone just placed a rock over the hole.

I know so I stopped watching them years ago... Every time a trailer comes on tv for a horror I change the channel. :lol:

That's a creepy image... why do you do that, don't you have any boundaries .... At least you do it in the day time.

Most reactions

Back