I love gasoline!!!

Stacey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
*sarcasm*....gas went up again here in Central IL to $4.09...That's a 20 cent jump in less than a week! Ugh! I totally hate this! I know we're still cheaper than in other parts of the country but still....this really stinks! It's gonna cost like 80 bucks to fill up my tank! :( No fun!

Just had to vent! :)

Thanks for "listening"!

Gee, makes me not exited to get my license in a few years :confused:

Whats the price of diesel there? Its like $4.45 here, which is really bad for us because my dad owns a pool company and all his vehicles are diesel :thumbdown:

It's $4.09 there?

I'm only 20 miles from you, and it's still $3.98 here! At least it was this morning!

I can't wait til I move to the city and ditch the car!

it can cost around £60-70 to fill up your tank in parts of the UK (i think that's roughtly around $130) and our cars are generally smaller. It's been pricey over here for years

it can cost around £60-70 to fill up your tank in parts of the UK (i think that's roughtly around $130) and our cars are generally smaller. It's been pricey over here for years

Yeah, I remember learning that on this very forum, a couple of years ago when we (the US) were complaining about prices being around $2 a gallon.

I remember saying that I couldn't imagine paying what you guys did for gasoline, but...well...it's becoming a reality now!

I'm in the UK at the moment and have passed petrol stations selling at £1.13 a litre - that's the equivalent of $10.17 a gallon - sure you don't want to fill up where you are?

I'm in the UK at the moment and have passed petrol stations selling at £1.13 a litre - that's the equivalent of $10.17 a gallon - sure you don't want to fill up where you are?

Isn't that the dollar price per Imperial (4.55 litre) gallon, or have I got my sums wrong? A US (3.78 litre) gallon would be $8.41 at today's exchange rate.

That almost seems reasonable - my car runs on diesel, which round here (in a rural area) is £1.29 a litre, or £5.87 an Imperial gallon, $9.61 a US gallon. Mind you, I get 55 miles per Imperial gallon.

Kevin

Isn't that the dollar price per Imperial (4.55 litre) gallon, or have I got my sums wrong? A US (3.78 litre) gallon would be $8.41 at today's exchange rate.

That almost seems reasonable - my car runs on diesel, which round here (in a rural area) is £1.29 a litre, or £5.87 an Imperial gallon, $9.61 a US gallon. Mind you, I get 55 miles per Imperial gallon.

Kevin
Wow :raisedbrow::taped sh: :confused:

Wow :raisedbrow::taped sh: :confused:

You can say that again. And it's only going to get worse - I've seen predictions that the average for petrol will go as high as £1.50 a litre, so I dread to think what diesel might be.

Chris, out of idle curiosity, what's the price of a litre in Saudi (assuming that's where you work)?

Kevin

I have an gas guzzling ford Expedition and it takes $100 to fill up. I miss the good old days when gas was $1.09 now its $3.89. :x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back