I need some help badly!!!!

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been using a monitor at work that I didn't think much about it until I started to realize that I think that this monitor is was very warm in color. I have been editing pictures with this monitor and the colors of these pictures are very cool because of how warm my monitor was.

This is what it the color looked like before I corrected it:
2942964704_9cd077f191.jpg

This is after:
2946606099_742162d384.jpg

My question is... which one looks more natural (to those who have calibrated monitors)?

I like the shot - and with the brightening of the eye in the edit I like it far more :) What is it - some specices of fox?

As for the colour - well I am uncalibrated, but the first looks the most natural to me- the second looks like it has too much green in it

There was no brightning to the eye in the second... the only thing I did was make the second look natural to my monitor after I played around with it.
To green huh? hmmm... anybody else with a calibrated monitor?

my monitor is calibrated with an Eye one display 2 ( thanks to Peanuts for the recommendation ) and the 1st shot looks far more natural

Thanks LP... so eye one display 2, you say? I'll look into that...

what about this one... does it look natural?
2942963560_5a22577da1.jpg

the first one of your sister.

me (uncalibrated again) but the first of the two portrate shots looks the better of the two. However the second looks slightly more natural colouring - maybe a little hint of blue if I look at the headdress - but it looks more washed out when compared to the warmer first image

Most reactions

Back