I was in Chicago for a week when I shot these

awesomeavi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photowizard.co.nr
Hey, I was in Chicago for a week last week, and here are three of my many shots
If you want to see the rest, they're on my website
Plus, if you do go to my website, be sure to check out the second to last picture in the Chicago album
All you photoshopping gurus will be happy

1)
100-0068_IMG.jpg

2)
100-0095_IMG-1.jpg

3)
102-0255_IMG-1.jpg

You captures are amazing! The second photo is my favorite, you did a great job of showing the gritty reality of how disgusting humans can be.

I really like the clouds in the 3rd photo, thats one thing i struggle with is getting good clouds. The contrast is great, as well as the overall grey tones, in all 3.

very nice.

These are really stark. Wow. I like them A LOT.
I feel we see too small versions of them. I am sure they'd look great as enlargements! The second is particularly impressing. The day must have been BRILLIANT! (Well, it was, as I could tell when I first went to your site).

I really like the clouds in the 3rd photo, thats one thing i struggle with is getting good clouds. The contrast is great, as well as the overall grey tones, in all 3.

very nice.

I actually didn't just hit the B&W button for the 3rd pic. It's filtered B&W, so it really makes the clouds pop out
try setting the filter on something very contrasting such as red and then do it.

As for the 2nd picture, I took it to show the side of humans that we all pretend is not there. Our world isn't perfect, we have to make it that way

check out my website for my other chicago pictures

Fantastic. I agree that these could not look better than they do in B&W.

Most reactions

Back