Ice-skating people

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, i dont do alot of people shots. But now was a good time to try it. Everybody was busy trying to stay upright, so most of them didnt even notice me :lol:
Schaatsen001.jpg

Schaatsen002.jpg

Schaatsen003.jpg

Schaatsen004.jpg

Schaatsen005.jpg

Schaatsen006.jpg

Schaatsen007.jpg

Schaatsen008.jpg

Schaatsen009.jpg

Schaatsen010.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Wonderful skating adventures to be had! :D
And you were on SKATES, too, manoevring the camera about???
And those in 3 don't look like they were trying it out for the first time in their lives!! :D And the little girl in 8 also seems quite cool and pro about what she's doing!
Wonderful captures.
Both, with people, AND with architecture in the photo!!!

Nah, i wasnt on skates when i took these shots. I went for a walk, so i didnt have to put on/take of the skates. Went skating later on though, was great to be on natural ice again. Havent done that in like 10 years or something.
It was a busy time in the hospital though, alot of the younger people never learned to skate. And some other people just didnt do it for a long time. So alot of broken wrists, popped shoulders and what not in the emergency room.
It was great too see all those people, with smiles on their faces. Was great to take pictures of it.
And the buildings, never got a chance to shoot them from this side. Was pretty cool to do it now. The one with the green dome is our theatre.
Thanks for the comment Corinna :)

lovely job. I really like them

Daan, this was a thoroughly enjoyable series. Nicely composed shots, and several really tell a 'story'. My faves are 1, 2, 7 and 8. Love the shiny look to the ice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back