I'm done here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is Jimmy and did you report the incident?

Which one of your screen names would you like me to use?
You've also chosen to knowing join a group of social rejects who consistently come here on the attack trying to get people to leave under various different accounts. If you don't want to be looked at in that way maybe you shouldn't have done it.

I have never spoken bad about TPF anywhere else.

:lol:

I have never created an alternate account on any forum. I do not have any other screen names, I don't hide behind anonimity.

For the sake of my sanity, can you please post up the various screen names you assume that I have created and used here, or anywhere else?

I either use bigtwinky or my real name, PierreB, on forums.

As for the whole me going to other forums, dont assume you know my reasons. I was getting burnt on CC here, my own fault from being too involved, and decided to try other forums. I first went to forums that have some photographers that i know and whom I respect their work. I did nothing because I wanted to join a considered elitist group, I did so to progress my skill, knowledge, interest and passion for photography.

In fact, when I heard of others coming here and posting crap, I posted up about how I am totally against doing things like that as it didnt help to promote anything positive in either community.

Last edited:
Which one of your screen names would you like me to use?
You've also chosen to knowing join a group of social rejects who consistently come here on the attack trying to get people to leave under various different accounts. If you don't want to be looked at in that way maybe you shouldn't have done it.

I have never spoken bad about TPF anywhere else.

:lol:

I have never created an alternate account on any forum. I do not have any other screen names, I don't hide behind anonimity.

For the sake of my sanity, can you please post up the various screen names you assume that I have created and used here, or anywhere else?

Actually don't post up the names (we'll just end up with a mad witchhunt and that will not end well) instead send the suspects to a mod via pm for them to check out.

I'm not sure what this thread does for first impressions...but I like it. :)

Its entertaining and informative.

As for the whole me going to other forums, dont assume you know my reasons. I was getting burnt on CC here, my own fault from being too involved, and decided to try other forums. I first went to forums that have some photographers that i know and whom I respect their work. I did nothing because I wanted to join a considered elitist group, I did so to progress my skill, knowledge, interest and passion for photography.

In fact, when I heard of others coming here and posting crap, I posted up about how I am totally against doing things like that as it didnt help to promote anything positive in either community.

That's a lot of "I's".
L

:er:

Thread's over. BT, I know you're not the one who resurrected it, but unfortunately these kinds of threads usually go downhill eventually, so let's just end it now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back