Important Bulletin! It's Penguin Awareness Day!

I feel quite a chump trying to chew the cud and chop the comments so I will have to leg it in case I am caught loin-tering about - at least I know the best end to neck! You can always tell "best end of neck from a Welsh lamb . . it is bent from always having to look over its shoulder, especially if it is a pretty little thing.

Oh how you willfully misrepresent innocent behaviour!! For example, the penguin in that first clip had just won the lottery and was excited.

And this one was practicing for a swim meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anti, you get a day, that's it. Not a week. Nowhere does it say it's penguin week. I have my doubts about even a penguin day, but you got it. Already! It's over! Enough already! I'm going to petition for a Stuedle day! ya, that's the ticket. Feb. 1st is Stuedle day. There, it's been proclaimed. Just a day, not a week or a month, just one little old 24 hour day. There, it's done! (And I'm even willing to share. Anyone want to share my day? Cathy said she's in. That makes it Stuedle's day. Were taking applications.)

The good news is that the penguin clubbing season opens in 15 minutes and goes on for as long as you want it too.

The good news is that the penguin clubbing season opens in 15 minutes and goes on for as long as you want it too.

Cool! (pun intended) Is this the aluminum club season, or the wooden club season? I have both but want to comply with all rules and regs. It's such a shame shotgun season just expired.

The newly revised rules state that it is now free-style so use whatever you are most comfortable with - or have to hand.
Although using a steam roller or combine harvester is frowned upon unless you are taking part in the time trials.

I prefer the supercharged 4X4 to either the combine or roller. Great news of the freestyle though, one for each hand. Now, about those group tickets..... any discounts?

Absolutely. I do big reductions for parties. If six or more book I can reduce the party by at least 50% before the end of the day.
No refunds.

A penguin walks into a bar.

It dies of a brain haemorrhage caused by traumatic brain injury.

A penguin walks into a club.

Sadly he just suffered only mild concussion.

:playball:

You three are NOT funny!!!! And you picked a day when I wasn't near a computer, to make these posts. Shame on you. The militant 'wing' of the Penguin Liberation Front may be paying you a visit to arrange for some attitude adjustment. You've been warned

What happens when baby penguins wet the bed.....

pengie_bed_wet.jpg

Most reactions

Back