Important site survey of userbase - all must read (probably, maybe, well it would help if you did).

Do you have beard?

• Total voters

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a theory which needs testing and thus I come to TPF to test this most important theory.

You see its my theory that photographers have a higher beard density than other hobbies and thus I'm here to prove this theory!

Let me preface this by saying that I think this is an amusing thread topic and I'm not actually offended, but, uh...*coughcoughsexistcough*

Carry on.

Mustache in mid 70s, full beard in early to mid 80s, back to mustache for five or six years, then clean shaven until 2009 when I "retired" and grew a mustache and goatee. Now I'm back to clean shaven, except weekends (and other days off) when I'm "scritchy."

Let me preface this by saying that I think this is an amusing thread topic and I'm not actually offended, but, uh...*coughcoughsexistcough*

Carry on.

Not at all Lenny -- I have seen a number of women around here with mustaches. I doubt they were intentional, but they have them.

I have a full one right now, but after a little photo walk and some chores I expect to go with just the chin beard with the stache. It's been my regular look for the majority of my adult life.
Side note - Sa sah Salt n Pepa here.

Carry on.

I don't. But my girlfriend does.

No beard.I can't get past the itches.

My beard is older than some of the people on this forum ...

The two extremes (a number of years apart):

72036-b8dc118646d64aeb87bfa8a756aba636.jpg
6265677024_f7859f3273_m.jpg

IMG_3503-1a-XL.jpg

Yep. I tried to get rid of it, but Greenpeace and the ACLA teamed up in a legal action to stop the destruction ... something about endangered species and habitat loss.

Carry on.
Well I am sure the OP can correct the survey if you want that particular, uh...cough-cough wink-wink nudge-nudge, female beard included. :barbershop_quartet_member:

Not once did the OP use the word facial hair. :cool-48:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back