In the kitchen

MyNameIsChris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisammondphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C. Just a shoot with my friend for fun. Not edited too much, just some adjustments in Raw and some skin smoothing. And no, it's not cocaine, it's crushed up smarties haha.

2866956518_2324525088.jpg

2866887792_0b54f4517c.jpg

2866888894_00a9ab573e.jpg

2866886644_50367c3e55.jpg

C&C. Please and thank you!

The lighting is great on these although maybe slightly harsh in #1. They look like strobist shots.

The lighting is great on these although maybe slightly harsh in #1. They look like strobist shots.
Thank you very much!

Whats with the posts glamorizing coke lately?
Haha I have no clue. It wasn't my idea for him to do the whole coke thing he just crushed up the candy and said get me a credit card lol.

Last edited:
I like the lighting and the mood you've created . . . I've gotta say, the veins in his head really add to the effect! :p

hahaha I like the way u posted 2 & 3, its like let me give it a little smokieee! ... ohh noo this is so gooood!!! i neeeed MORE! :O:O :p

Whats with the posts glamorizing coke lately?

Judging by the look on the other guy's face I think he was snorting smack,this guy's face is much more consistent with a coke snorter.(ex-junkie,not proud of it,but them's the facts.):blushing:

Judging by the look on the other guy's face I think he was snorting smack,this guy's face is much more consistent with a coke snorter.(ex-junkie,not proud of it,but them's the facts.):blushing:

I assure you it is not drugs. The guy in the picture has been my best friend since we were three and I watched him crush up the candy. He is also a big Christian, not that Christan's can't be addicted to drugs, but he is not.

I never said that it was real,I just said his facial expression was more correct than the other guy who posted pictures depicting him nasally ingesting a white substance,that's all.

Most reactions

Back