Is there anyway this photo is fake? help please

yepp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
no need for this anymore lol,

Last edited:
IMO, From this image... she's lying, sorry to tell you that.

However,... the only way I could tell any different is from a larger file/image size.
Even then tho, if this was 'fake' then the guy who photoshoped it is beyond any skill i have (and thats alot) plus the two people will have to already be in 'kissing' positions for them to even match.
Seems, too implausible to me....

Hence, she kissed the guy.

IMO, From this image... she's lying, sorry to tell you that.

However,... the only way I could tell any different is from a larger file/image size.
Even then tho, if this was 'fake' then the guy who photoshoped it is beyond any skill i have (and thats alot) plus the two people will have to already be in 'kissing' positions for them to even match.
Seems, too implausible to me....

Hence, she kissed the guy.
Exactly.

The impressions from the fingers on the shoulder, the highlight's matching up, the compression of the lips/nose from the kiss..... All leads me to say with zero doubt that this is real.
Plus there is no sign of processing on the image itself. There would have to be some blending or refinements made and this image looks dull, like it was just taken off a memory stick from a P&S.

For this to be a PS job, it would have to be someone who is the best of the best of PS users--I doubt the people who programmed PS could have done this. Seriously--look at what's going on with it.

1. The kissers would have to be in the same room, with the same lighting, in the same seats to make this work.

2. The positioning is too good for it to be PS. Reality says they're kissing. The way she's turned into him, the way his hand falls on her shoulder, (as mentioned earlier) the hand grabbing her on the shoulder...*shakes Magic 8-ball*..."All signs point to kissing."

3. The shadowing is PERFECT...as noted in No. 1, the effort someone would have to go through in order to get this right would be astronomical.

4. Unless someone can pull the EXIF data on this photograph, and she can produce a receipt or other reasonable alibi putting her some place else at the time the photograph was taken, her story is sunk.

I hate to break bad news/I hope this can be found as good news. If this can be shown to be fake, then I'll admit that I've been had. It is April Fool's after all. The only reasonable alternative is that this dude is kissing a girl that looks JUST like the girl that your friend is with (I think that's how this plays out). If old boy is crazy, he could be looking to date someone who is exactly like her in every way and has found someone to fit the bill. I've seen crazier things happen...spend some time in Family Court and you'll see the sh*t show...

She is busted!

Time to move on if it bothers them...

I opened the file in PS and applied multiple corrections and adjustments to it; increased exposure and decreased exposure, lifted the curves, smashed the curves, adjusted the gamma,etc; bottom line, the exposure on the man and the woman moved together in perfect synchronized harmony. The shadows in the background lifted and dropped perfectly as-expected. Steep,extreme curves and exposure adjustments revealed no cut-and-paste,and the foreground/background exposure relationships look very consistent with a flash-lighted snap done at 6-7 feet...the photo appears legitimate and realistic to me. Normally, applying the above types of corrections there will be a "skewing" of exposure parameters that indicates a blending of two scenes, or one exposure that was shot with another camera or at another exposure level and then adjusted, but in this photo everything synchronizes perfectly as expected from a one-shot, in-camera, flash-illuminated photograph.

Last edited:
You should tell her to try the "everybody has a twin" defense. That might work better.

Deny.
Deny.
Deny.
Then make counter accusations.

I would also make a recommendation for a trip to Lowe's or Home Depot to buy a new lock for the front door.

empty shot glasses in the foreground may have added to her defence, but tea & water with pizza and a salad? Looks like a date in my eyes.

I know, go ask the dude in the background. Naw..... she's busted.

What was that stupid TV show with the greasy MF with glasses and dressed all in black?............... Cheaters, yeah that's it.

he is kinda ugly

Most reactions

New Topics

Back