It's here.

Here's the first "real" picture I've taken with the 1D4.

762766173_ZxDDV-X3.jpg

Last edited:
I must say, at ISO 12800 this thing is absolutely sick. I shot this in my office... yes, I had JJ's for lunch.

762706417_a4YBR-XL.jpg

Just saw one of these places the other day how it it? I laughed because that is one of my friends name haha.

Wait that camera has no pop-up flash? :lmao:
Congratulations man! Can't wait to one day open a box with a nice pro body.
TJ

Just saw one of these places the other day how it it? I laughed because that is one of my friends name haha.
Jimmy Johns? They're about as common as Subways around here. They're 10x's better too.

TJ
It has one, but it's extremely well integrated... that's why you pay all that extra coin, they do some trick finizzle.

Jimmy Johns? They're about as common as Subways around here. They're 10x's better too.

TJ
It has one, but it's extremely well integrated... that's why you pay all that extra coin, they do some trick finizzle.

Well his name is Jimmy Johnny so I consider it the same. Oh gotcha those trick finizzles are what make it a 1D. :D

so can you basically take a bright picture in an environment with no ambient light using the new cam and the 1.2? lol

so can you basically take a bright picture in an environment with no ambient light using the new cam and the 1.2? lol
I'm selling all my lights now. :D

inTempus that camera is awesome!! Talk about crisp/sharp pics! I can't wait to see more pics. Have fun taking pics on your trip.

Very nice .....

drooling
: ( )'''''

Well Tim, after the blow out over the phone with B&H yesterday and me reversing my pre-order charges, I am back to square one. Well, close to square one as I am still on a list at a brick and mortar in Montana. After spending nearly $40,000 at B&H last year, I am severing all future business with them.

Congrats again, and nice photos. Nice gun too........you suck. LOL;)

Most reactions

Back